Porto-Freedom-Potties are a 10 Bottom Line Social Venture. Count 'em on your fingers: 10 ways to win!
- When citizens protesting the loss of civil liberties are ushered into the designated Ordered Liberty Free Speech Pens, they will have the option of purchasing a Porto-Freedom-Potty that straps conveniently to the left thigh. As such the Porto-Potty provides much needed consumer relief. Win #1.
- The Porto-Freedom Potty makes a big profit, since the consumers are captive. Through the miracle of the pricing mechanism, equating supply and demand, profits are huge. Win #2.
- Porto-Freedom Potties operate on a sweetheart government contract, helping privatize functions that would otherwise require taxes. Win # 3.
- Porto-Freedom-Potties exercises its own right to free speech by making large campaign contributions to the political powers that be. Free speech is good. Win #4.
- Porto-Freedom Potties employs the legislators who made the sweetheart deals when they are out of office. Big savings on unemployment insurance for small businesses, the backbone of America. Win #5.
- Porto-Freedom-Potties are made by prison labor right here in the USA. Wins #6, #7, # 8 and #9. (Forprofit prisons, job skills for inmates from disadvantaged background, more campaign contributions, enhanced support for law and order.)
- Embedded in each Porto-Potty purchase is a $5 dollar donation to American Enterprise Institute. Win # 10 is philanthropy.